My version of famous Argentinian Chimichurri. It is easy to prepare. It is a delicious pairs well with pork, chicken, beef, etc.
- 1/4 cup Kombucha vinegar (fermented at least 3 months, recipe coming…)
- 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 or 3 minced garlic cloves
- salt and olive oil (amount optional)
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients
- Whisk all together
- Add oil, kombucha vinegar, lemon
- Whist very well all ingredients
- Add salt to taste
Let rest at least 30 minutes before serving.